About CourseTake control of your website by learning Dreamweaver CC. Join Janine Warner, author of Dreamweaver for Dummies, as she teaches you the basic skills every Dreamweaver user needs to know to start building and managing a website. Whether you are completely new to Dreamweaver or just looking for a refresher, Janine will take you step-by-step through the process of setting up a simple website, creating new pages, adding and formatting text, inserting images, controlling the layout, and then linking it all together. By the end of the class you'll have the foundational skills you need to take you to the next level.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 05:57
- Lesson 2: Site Setup 05:58
- Lesson 3: Creating a New Site 01:46
- Lesson 4: Creating Pages 06:25
- Lesson 5: Adding Text 14:46
- Lesson 6: Inserting Images 08:51
- Lesson 7: Understanding Cascading Style Sheets 09:11
- Lesson 8: Using CSS 12:43
- Lesson 9: Page Properties 06:08
- Lesson 10: Creating Links 10:11
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Janine Warner's best-selling books and videos on web design have won her an international following and earned her speaking and consulting engagements around the world. Since 1996, she's written more than a dozen books about the Internet, including Web Sites For Dummies (DIY), Dreamweaver For Dummies (every edition), and her latest, Mobile Web Design For Dummies. She's also a regular contributor to Layers Magazine. Janine is the host of more than 50 hours of Web design training videos on Adobe Dreamweaver and CSS. She has worked on large and small Web site projects, and she is the creator of the Web design training site DigitalFamily.com.