About CourseIn this course, you will learn how to create a variety of different page layouts using html and css. Begin in Photoshop and move on to Dreamweaver. Discover the different layout features used in Dreamweaver, as well as how layouts can give you a headstart in your designs. Also, how to optimize your finished web pages for viewing on tablets and smart phones.
- Lesson 1: Course Overview 03:55
- Lesson 2: Working in Photoshop 07:04
- Lesson 3: Extracting Elements from Photoshop Files 05:05
- Lesson 4: Structure with DIVs and HTML5 Tags 15:07
- Lesson 5: Working with Dreamweaver Layouts 13:47
- Lesson 6: Link Styles 08:03
- Lesson 7: Responsive Design 09:44
- Lesson 8: Dreamweaver Starter Templates 11:19
- Lesson 9: Continuing with Site Design 10:43
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Janine Warner's best-selling books and videos on web design have won her an international following and earned her speaking and consulting engagements around the world. Since 1996, she's written more than a dozen books about the Internet, including Web Sites For Dummies (DIY), Dreamweaver For Dummies (every edition), and her latest, Mobile Web Design For Dummies. She's also a regular contributor to Layers Magazine. Janine is the host of more than 50 hours of Web design training videos on Adobe Dreamweaver and CSS. She has worked on large and small Web site projects, and she is the creator of the Web design training site DigitalFamily.com.