About CourseTake control of your website by learning Dreamweaver CC. Join Janine Warner, author of Dreamweaver for Dummies, in the third installment of her three-part series of Dreamweaver classes. In this class you'll build on the foundation from the first two classes and learn a powerful technique for building and managing your site with templates and CSS. With your new website designed and built you'll see how you can preview each page in a variety of web browsers, and when you are ready to share it with the world you'll learn how to use Dreamweaver's built-in FTP functionality to upload your website files to your web server. By the end of this class you'll be well on your way to designing, building, managing, and publishing your website with Dreamweaver CC.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 02:27
- Lesson 2: Working With Background Images 06:04
- Lesson 3: Changing Backgrounds Within DIV Tags 09:11
- Lesson 4: Creating an External Style Sheet 06:33
- Lesson 5: Creating a New Template 06:42
- Lesson 6: Working With Templates: Part 1 06:23
- Lesson 7: Working With Templates: Part 2 05:30
- Lesson 8: Working With Templates: Part 3 06:00
- Lesson 9: Working With Templates: Part 4 06:37
- Lesson 10: Previewing Your Site 06:22
- Lesson 11: Uploading Your Website Using FTP 10:00
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Janine Warner's best-selling books and videos on web design have won her an international following and earned her speaking and consulting engagements around the world. Since 1996, she's written more than a dozen books about the Internet, including Web Sites For Dummies (DIY), Dreamweaver For Dummies (every edition), and her latest, Mobile Web Design For Dummies. She's also a regular contributor to Layers Magazine. Janine is the host of more than 50 hours of Web design training videos on Adobe Dreamweaver and CSS. She has worked on large and small Web site projects, and she is the creator of the Web design training site DigitalFamily.com.