About CourseJohn McQuiston takes you through all the uses and settings of the Zoom H6 accessory.
- Lesson 1: Introduction: Out of the Box Tour 04:49
- Lesson 2: Getting Started: Formatting SD Cards 04:03
- Lesson 3: Basic Recording 02:42
- Lesson 4: Phantom Power 00:54
- Lesson 5: PlayBay Record 07:03
- Lesson 6: Mixing and Editing 04:30
- Lesson 7: Connecting to a Computer 02:00
- Lesson 8: Side Mic Level 01:33
- Lesson 9: Filters, Limiters, Plug-in Power 03:06
- Lesson 10: Saving Power and Brightness 02:01
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
John McQuiston works as a writer, on-camera talent and gear expert for KelbyOne and BH Photo/Video. His background includes nearly two decades working in television news, where he earned Emmy nominations for both news and sports anchoring. The Society of Professional Journalists twice gave John second place awards as Florida's Anchor of the Year. He will not ruin the symmetry by entering a third time. Jobs in Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware and North Carolina helped John build an impressive collection of license plates. John also makes documentary films, plays and records original music, and begins testing new camera gear by photographing his cats, which would prefer that he spend that time cleaning their litter box. See his photography at PhotoQuist.com.