About CourseStreamline your mobile photography workflow with Lightroom Mobile! Join Josh Haftel, senior product manager at Adobe, as he teaches you how to use Lightroom Mobile to import, organize, edit, and share your mobile photography, as well as how you can synchronize it all with Lightroom on your desktop and Lightroom Web.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:25
- Lesson 2: Get Started 03:10
- Lesson 3: Creating Collections 06:38
- Lesson 4: Mobile Editing: Basic 13:50
- Lesson 5: Mobile Editing: Advanced 07:11
- Lesson 6: Sharing Photos 02:52
- Lesson 7: Lightroom Mobile Settings 03:48
- Lesson 8: Lightroom Camera 02:33
- Lesson 9: Lightroom Web 09:18
- Lesson 10: Using Multiple Devices 05:34
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Josh Haftel was interested in photography at a pretty young age, but it wasn't until he was Yearbook Photographer in high school that he found it to be his true calling. Going on to graduate with a degree in photography from the renowned Rochester Institute of Photography, Josh has worked in the industry for over a dozen years. He currently manages the entire line of professional and mobile/consumer products for acclaimed photographic software developer Nik Software. In his spare time, he enjoys interacting with inspiring photographers around the world, travels extensively, and delights in epicurean explorations of the highest order.