About CourseJoin Laurie as she shows you, step-by-step, the right way to clean and care for your digital SLR camera sensor. Whether you shoot with a Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sigma, or any other DSLR this is a must-see class for ensuring the cleanest, clearest shot possible each and every time.
- Lesson 1: Sometimes Self-Cleaning Cameras Are Not Enough 01:04
- Lesson 2: Don't Be Afraid 00:48
- Lesson 3: Cleaning Kit 01:03
- Lesson 4: Cleaning the Camera and Lens 01:37
- Lesson 5: Cleaning the Lens 02:18
- Lesson 6: Clearing the Camera's Mirror Box 02:05
- Lesson 7: The Image Sensor 03:46
- Lesson 8: The Dry Method 02:45
- Lesson 9: The Wet Cleaning System 02:58
- Lesson 10: Reviewing the Process 06:52
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Laurie spent the first 25 years of her career in photographic sales helping pros and hobbyists alike decide which photographic equipment best suited their needs. All the while, she was an avid photographer. In 2000 she left sales to become a full-time professional wildlife and nature photographer. She has been published in Outdoor Photographer, Outdoor Photography (UK), Photoshop User, and Layers magazines. You will also find her photography on Audubon calendars, as well as postcards, calendars, and posters for the National Park Service.