About CourseHave you ever wondered what you can do with After Effects but just never had the chance? Well join Corey Barker as he takes you through the basics of using After Effects to import video and add special effects and animated elements like text using keyframe animation.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:46
- Lesson 2: Interface Overview 06:07
- Lesson 3: Creating a Project and Importing Assets 07:11
- Lesson 4: Importing Layered PSD Files 06:35
- Lesson 5: Modify AE Layers 08:45
- Lesson 6: Basics of Keyframe Animation 11:34
- Lesson 7: Animated Effects 08:04
- Lesson 8: Adding and Animating Text 06:44
- Lesson 9: Render and Export 05:01
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Corey is an education and curriculum developer for KelbyOne. He is a graduate of the Ringling School of Art & Design in Sarasota, FL, with a degree in Illustration. Over the years, Corey has worked as a graphic artist in a variety of disciplines such as illustration, commercial design, large format printing, motion graphics, web design and photography. His expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator have earned him numerous awards in illustration, graphic design and photography. Using Photoshop since version 2, his expertise and creativity have evolved exponentially with every new version, which makes Corey an invaluable addition to the KelbyOne team.