About CourseJoin Photoshop Hall of Famer Ben Willmore as he reveals his favorite undiscovered gems, powerful keyboard shortcuts, special places to click, and other hard to find features that you can use to speed up your workflow. Once you learn about these features you'll find they fit into your everyday workflow and you'll wonder how you ever got by without them.
- Lesson 1: Introduction 00:37
- Lesson 2: Bridge 11:59
- Lesson 3: Camera Raw 17:45
- Lesson 4: General Photoshop Speed Tips 11:04
- Lesson 5: Leveraging the CMD/Ctrl Key 07:25
- Lesson 6: Leveraging the Option/Alt Key 13:14
- Lesson 7: Leveraging the Shift Key 13:47
- Lesson 8: More Cool Keys to Know 14:07
- Lesson 9: Tips for Adjustments and Masks 17:24
- Lesson 10: Wrapping Up 23:48
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Photoshop Hall of Famer, Ben Willmore, has taught over 100,000 Photoshop users on five continents. His bestselling books, DVDs, and hit seminars have established Ben as one of America's favorite Photoshop instructors, and he is often a standing-room-only speaker at design and photography conferences throughout the world. He writes for numerous digital imaging publications, including a monthly column for Photoshop User magazine, and his audience-winning training techniques have helped multitudes of design and photography professionals make the transition from blindly following step-by-step techniques, to "Ah-ha! I finally GET Photoshop!"