About CourseJoin Photoshop Hall of Famer Ben Willmore as he shares some of his greatest hacks for performing color corrections, applying textures to photographs, removing backgrounds, retouching portraits and so much more!
- Lesson 1: Introduction 09:56
- Lesson 2: Hacking Adjustments: Part 1 15:41
- Lesson 3: Hacking Adjustments: Part 2 15:24
- Lesson 4: Hacking Adjustments: Part 3 19:07
- Lesson 5: Removing Backgrounds: Part 1 13:53
- Lesson 6: Removing Backgrounds: Part 2 10:48
- Lesson 7: Removing Backgrounds: Part 3 17:48
- Lesson 8: Retouching: Part 1 13:32
- Lesson 9: Retouching: Part 2 12:57
No course objectives yet
No materials available for this course
Photoshop Hall of Famer, Ben Willmore, has taught over 100,000 Photoshop users on five continents. His bestselling books, DVDs, and hit seminars have established Ben as one of America's favorite Photoshop instructors, and he is often a standing-room-only speaker at design and photography conferences throughout the world. He writes for numerous digital imaging publications, including a monthly column for Photoshop User magazine, and his audience-winning training techniques have helped multitudes of design and photography professionals make the transition from blindly following step-by-step techniques, to "Ah-ha! I finally GET Photoshop!"